Monday 13 July 2015

Amy-Jane Timbrell

 
Hey my name is A-J,
 
I currently live and work in Harrogate.  I have a degree in Nutrition and then went on to study Nursing at Sheffield, where I graduated last year and now work as a Nurse at Harrogate Hospital, but will be starting my new post as a Chemotherapy Nurse in York after the trip to Africa.
 
During my first trip to South Africa in 2013, I visited 'Hands at Work' and took part in some community visits, so I feel privileged to be able to return back to 'Hands' along with 'The Room' .
 
It is such a privilege to be able to visit 'Hands' and see the great work that 'Hands' does along side the care workers within the communities. 
 
I am looking forward to meeting you all and to see how we all grow together as a group whilst out in 'Hands' too,
 
It will be a challenge, but a great learning experience for all of us.
 
See you soon,
 
A-J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our blog, any comments are much appreciated!